Ratings for Dr. John A. Dorsch

I like this office because everyone is super nice. I always get greated. They are careful with my teeth as well.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I liked my experience here. The employees were always very nice and welcoming. There are also a lot of spots that my teeth have made improvements on during my time with this office!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr dorsch is so wonderful and patient. I had a wonderful experience with this office. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I have loved my experience with Invisalign. The process was very to do complete and I am happy with the end result. I was able to both fix my bite and align all of my teeth for a picture perfect smile. I now get lots of compliments from friends and coworkers, and have already recommended one friend to Dr. Dorsch.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I have had the most incredible experience with this office. Every person I have come into contact with at this office for the past ten years have always made me feel at home and apart of their family. They go out of their way to make sure appointments work with your schedule, even if you accidentally forget. I always walk away from Dr. Dorsch’s office feeling better emotionally, even if I might be in discomfort physically. Dr. Dorsch has personally saved me thousands of dollars, pain, and an unnecessary surgery because of his great knowledge, skill, and years of experience. I am beyond grateful to each and every person who has played a role in my orthodontic journey.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Great assistants, always willing to listen and explain details of my Invisalign treatment.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Every time I have an appointment everyone is always so kind to me and the other patients. Although I’m not the best patient when it comes to following directions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Great staff and environment. The flexibility in appointment times and locations is an added bonus.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I enjoy having a doctor that cares about my treatment, and works hard to see me have a smile I will be proud of.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

So far the treatments have improved my teeth a lot. I am very satisfied with the results right now and can’t wait until I can get my braces off and have amazing teeth.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018