Ratings for Dr. John A. Dorsch

We've been coming to Creekwood Orthodontics for a little over a year now. The staff and Dr. Dorsch are all always very nice and professional. Also always get us in and out quickly for our appointments.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I was kind of nervous before going in to get my braces on, but the staff at the office made me feel better about getting them on. I have more confidence now.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

All around a good experience. I would recommend to others needing braces.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Dorsch is a very caring and concerned Doctor. When I got my braces on he called me that evening to check on how I was feeling and if I needed anything. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend his office to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Second generation of orthodontic care with complicated cases. Always a great experience! Dr. Dorsch is very knowledgeable and collaborates well with other dentists and oral surgeons. His staff is amazing and genuinely concerned for their patients. They are all amazing with kids and patients of all ages. This was the only orthodontist I would even consider especially when we started care at 3 1/2 years of age. They treat their patients like family all while providing outstanding orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Dorsch has extensive knowledge and experience. I have extremely high confidence in his skills. I've been a patient for nearly a year and have never seen him take a short cut. An excellent experience and well worth the money.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Every one was very caring and the nurse ask if I was doing good and and made sure that I was always comftorble

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I just got braces and they did an amazing job on my teeth! The staff is very nice too!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Dorsch was willing to work with me financially when otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get Invisalign. The entire office staff is very nice and welcoming and facilities are very clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Everyone is extremely nice and always have smiles on their face

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017