Ratings for Dr. John A. Dorsch

Dr. Dorsch is a great doctor. I always get good service and the staff are nice to me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Dorsch since I was a little girl and he has always been amazing! I have gone through full traditional braces as well as Invisalign and I am beyond happy with my results! The staff is always so nice and accommodating too. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

The doctor is great at his job, the ladies here are really sweet and goofy. Great for a laugh if your nervous.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experiences at Creekwood Orthodontics! Dr. Dorsch and his entire staff are amazing. Knowledgeable, helpful, always a upbeat vibe in their office. I actually look forward to my appointments!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Dorsch is very patient with everyone he meets. He makes me want to work hard to get the best teeth I can.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Really a good professional work space. Really caring for their patients and just felt comfortable all in all.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I originally had braces when I was younger and over the years a few teeth had shifted again so I went in to see Dr. Dorche expecting to need a tooth pulled due to over crowding and he was able to fix the problem with Invisalign trays. The process was a lot faster than I expected, only 6 months and was quick and painless. Very happy with my results! Everyone in the office is very friendly and made my visits fast and easy. I would highly recommend Invisalign!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Dorsch has been great and very friendly. Treatment is going along faster than expected. Assistants are always super nice.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Braces aren't as bad as people think and this place is awesome

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

The Invisalign process was quick and painless, as well as convenient. Dr. Dorsch was amazing at hearing me out and choosing this as the best option for me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018