Ratings for Dr. John A. Dorsch

Always have had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Dorsc

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I couldn't be more pleased with the progress and result of my Invisalign treatment!! Dr Dorsch is so wonderful and personable. As an adult, I have postponed braces for quite some time but decided it was finally time.. I am so glad I made this decision! ????

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My experience was amazing! My teeth are great and I have about one more month, the doctor says! I can't believe how nice all the nurses are and the doctor! Thank you all!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Love Dr. Dorsch and all his staff. Everyone is always so helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had a great experience here. My teeth look fantastic and all the people are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I've had a wonderful experience with Creekwood Orthodontics. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and my children have felt comfortable having their teeth worked on at Creekwood Orthodontics. Given the special circumstances with Pierre Robin in one of my children I have found the knowledge of Dr. Dorsch extremely reassuring.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I'm the sixth person in my family to have Dr Dorsch do our braces,very friendly staff very pleasurable atmosphere.Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I have had a great experience at the north oak office and the Liberty office the staff is really kind and always explains what they are going to do before they do anything on my teeth.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

It has been a good experience that I never dreamed I would have at this time of my life. I am really happy with the results. Dr Dorsch is very knowledgable and kind and I felt confident in his expertise.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Everyone is friendly. Staff is very professional and easy to talk to if you're having any problems with your braces or retainer.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017