Ratings for Dr. John A. Dorsch

I am very pleased with the results of the outcome from Invisalign so far. I have been wearing the trays for about 2 1/2 months now and can’t believe how much my teeth have straightened. I would recommend someone who qualifies for Invisalign to make this as their method of braces.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Dorsch and his staff have been great. My daughter even got her braces off earlier than he had originally thought. 😁

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Dorsch and his staff are very knowledgeable about Invisalign. It is very easy to maintain and works much faster than traditional metal braces. I have had them for about 6 months and they tell me I might be done in 30 more days. That is amazing! In addition to how amazing Invisalign is, the office is very welcoming and helpful. They work with you to make you feel comfortable in any situation. They want what you want.... to have a perfect smile that makes your heart happy!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dorsche is a pretty cool guy. He fixed my teeth also so that’s nice

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

I have enjoyed going to Creekwood Orthodontics. They have really nice staff members and I think my teeth look really nice. I would recommend them to my friends

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Dorsch’s staff are very welcoming. They explain everything they are doing in detail. It’s a very relaxed atmosphere and it puts their patients at ease.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I’ve had such a lovely experience having my teeth straightened here! All the people helping me are so nice and caring, and have done a wonderful job on my teeth.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Always great service with hardly any wait time. Everyone is very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Every person at Creekwood Orthodontics has been very attentive to details, needs, and they are great listeners! Thank you for making this journey as smooth as possible.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I like this office because everyone is super nice. I always get greated. They are careful with my teeth as well.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018