Ratings for Dr. Suk Ki Lee

From the first phone call to make an appt. Dr.Lee and her staff have been kind, gentle, professional and very concerned and honest. The reason I went to Dr.Lee is a result of another dentist that did what he wanted to with my teeth, and from that Ive been in pain for years. The damage he did finally became unbearable so I looked online and found Dr.Lee...I'm so glad I did. She could have made a lot of money taking care of me but instead she was honest and kind, let me know that I needed care that she doesn't do. I will have to go to an oral surgeon, but if in the future I need root canal work, I will go to Dr. Lee and her amazing staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Lee is incredible! She is very concerned with patient comfort. With the pre-shot prep and her technique, I hardly felt the novocain shot for my upper front tooth root canal. Dr.& her Staff made me feel so at ease that I FELL ASLEEP during the procedure. I've spent tons of time/money with dental work, and Dr. Lee is at the top of my "best" list.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014