Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Gilmor

I have finally found the best dentist on the North Shore! Dr. Gilmor represents the highest level of dentistry I know. He explains everything he is going to do, and puts you at complete ease. He is polite and non-judgmental, but best of all HE IS PAINLESS. he has all the technology right in his office. He is very skilled and made it a pleasure for me to go to the dentist. He has even done work on my children and they love him also. When I was younger I hated going to the dentist, but in Dr. Gilmor's chair I'm not even the least bit scared. I'd rather pay a little more for peace of mind, and knowing the job is going to be done right, then going to some quack because it's cheaper. I cannot recommend Dr. Gilmor enough. His office staff also made me feel like a movie star. They offered me coffee and I was able to wait for Dr. Gilmor in a private room equipped with a massage chair and a paraffin wax treatment on my hands to make my dentist experience more pleasurable. You cannot go wrong in using his services. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014