Ratings for Dr. Yongjian Chen

My own experience: Presented with right sided back pain, difficulty bending forward and pain while sitting. Dr. did not review my written medical history (no knowledge of my history in her conversation and she asked no questions of same). She commented on presenting symptoms as outlined on form. Outlined treatment schedule and asked if I understood that. Examination consisted of her touching left side of my back and having me bend forward, sideways .She inserted needles in left hand. Inserted needles left side of back. I mentioned it was the right side that was the problem. She said the problem seemed to be on left. Also inserted some needles on right and left me alone, face down on a table, without anyone checking on me for ~20 minutes. Assistant removed needles. Dr. did not check me. Assistant said to see receptionist.I paid.Declined further appointments with Dr. My left hand is currently swollen,left hand,shoulder painful and left back in spasm. Right side back painful,unchanged.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014