Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Jackson

This is the most unprofessional doctor's office I've ever been to In My Life. The office manager thinks that she is the doctor. When you do see the doctor he's in such a hurry to get out of there that you don't even get to talk to him. I wouldn't recommend this doctor with his horrible office staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff is terrible. The office manager is rude. Getting them to return calls, or even pick up the phone is difficult. I have had to call repeatedly to get test results on multiple occasions. I feel like the doctor rushes me in and out and doesn't give me a chance to tell him all my problems before he's walking out the door (within 5 minutes). He is snarky and has poor bedside manner. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I see a different Doctor who I am dissatisfied with. Have been researching different doctors and doctor Jackson's website is impressive. As well as informative. The guy who cannot get paperwork and gave a negative comment should know that you can print it from the web page.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I have known, worked with and been a patient of Dr. Jacksons for many years. He has always shown the utmost of care and the best treatments available for all his patients. He is knowledgeable and keeps up to date on all new treatments and procedures. His staff are also wonderful and caring people too. I feel in my opinion that there are none better here on the Gulf Coast.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I have been unable to see doctor because of staff. They don't make an appointment even with a referral until your paperwork is filled out. I've been by the office twice to pick up paperwork and they were closed. I have called more than 6 times asking it to be mailed. I was told twice that it was mailed out. He may be a great doctor but I wouldn't know because of the inconsistency of his staff. When I finally confronted them on the phone that I came by on October 30 and 31 to pick up paperwork and they weren't there I was told because doctor leaves early and office manager had errands to do the rest of the staff decided to close up and leave. I've been trying to get an appointment for 2 months.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

This doctor and staff is the best on the mississippi gulfcoast. Never had a doctor who is so profesional,knowledgable and kind. Helpful staff and courteous. Will highly recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

One of the best Dr's I've ever been to! Very compassionate, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

He is a very concern Dr that. That. Cares and his. Awesome staff as. Well

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Amazing md. Helped me when others had no clue extremely knowledgable. Explained complicated things so I could understand. Very kind staff

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

CARING KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASSIONATE NEUROLOGIST

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Joseph A. Jackson's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Biloxi, MS