Ratings for Dr. Jose R. Abadin

I had my invisalgin treatment with Dr Abadin and he is by far the best! He is on faculty with invisalign and has the top of line technology! Highly recommend. His team and facility is wonderful as well! Staff is very friendly and office is spotless.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Office itself is very nice, clean and modern. Staff is very corteous and professional. Dr. Abadin, however, is terrible. I would NOT recommend him your orthodontic provider. Especially not for invisalign. I started to complete a treatment I started somewhere else. I went to him because I moved and could no longer finish the treatment with my original ortho. Instead of letting me finish the current treatment, Dr. Abading suggested I stop that one and do a new revision set. Invisalign offers 2 revisions after your initial treatment. Dr. Abadin explaine to me that since I was starting over with him, this would be new with invisalign so I would have 2 new revisions if needed. After finishing what was supposed to be a new treatment, the results were not near where they needed to be. Dr. Abadin stated if I wanted another revision I had to pay, even though initially he said it would included in the cost I paid him. I paid for ANOTHER revision. Even then, I ended up with a gap in my front teeth which I didn't have before I started the treatment. This was done by Dr. Abadin to "make space". After I told him I was not happy he pretty much said "oh well". He said pay additional for yet ANOTHER revision and there are no guarantees that it will work. That was literally his response. Very unprofessional. I regret not being able to finish my treatment with my original ortho as his offer was, we do the initial treatment of invisalign, a revision if you want to, and I can finish with clear braces if needed to ensure results are satisfactory. Big, big difference in service. Unfortunately, today I'm searching for a traditional braces ortho to fix what was not done with invisalign.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014