Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Furs

I have been a patient of Dr. Furs for many years and have always found him to be responsive and caring. In a recent situation, his nurse also was absolutely on top of the situation and immediately responsive to questions and concerns. Dr. Furs is an experienced, compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Love, Love Dr. Furs. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything to you, and wonderful bedside manners. Feel very safe in his care and would recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Furs has been treating me since 2000. He has always been extremely professional, knowledgeable and informative. He explains diagnosis patiently and thoroughly. One time I had to see another doctor in the practice and was disappointed in his approach. I will only see Dr. Furs in the future.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Have highly recommended Dr. Furs. He is understanding, takes his time answering questions.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

It was a whirlwind. I was "handed off" to several different people and shuffled from room to room. In the end, it was that I should have a colonoscopy ( mind you... I was having pain in my liver area and I am under 30). I didn't know what the heck was going on when I left that place and to be honest.. was handed off to so many people I don't know if I would remember which one was Dr Furs vs. the others. If you want calm, cool care and a doctor that sits down and listens then make suggestions... might look elsewhere. If you like chaos... this place might be for you.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

This guy only cares about the money. Can't find the problem just shakes his head and advises to see another dr. He's a quack. Save your money and time

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr. Stephen J. Furs's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company