Ratings for Dr. Caroline G. Hellings

Dr. Hellings is a fantastic doctor for patients of all ages. She is thorough and knowledgable. She calls you with results, and isn't burnt out and crabby like most doctors. She is amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a modern day good old fashioned doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Went in to see her due to a number of misc. issues, I thought maybe stemming from chronic joint and back issues. I was told by my back doctor I needed to be monitored by a good generalist. She isn't one and basically said so. I had made an establishing appt with her for a routine physical so I visited again to resolve my unexplained symptoms. She became upset I was seeing her instead of specialists. I explained I was looking for a generalist to follow the whole person, instead of parts, and she responded "but that is going to be hard!" (verbatim). I was absolutely taken aback by her outburst and unprofessionalism. It is true I have a serious orthopedic condition. I think she is fine for routine medical care but if you think you may someday need more advanced expertise do yourself-- and her-- a favor and see someone else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Hellings is a great Doctor for each person in our family. She provides outsiding care and we appreciate our informative visits. She delivered both my boys and I look forward to using her servies in the future.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Caroline G. Hellings's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA