Ratings for Dr. Igor Siniakov

My experience with Dr Igor Siniakov was Excellent. I had been bothered with a reaction to some- thing I was working with in a Floral shop. My hands were in terrible pain with my skin splitting and blistered. I had been to other Doctors and they would tell me to wear gloves and prescribe medication to apply but nothing helped to relieve or heal my hands. Dr. Siniakov took one look at my hands and immediately knew what it was and left the room and when returning he showed me a picture and article about Tubilous. It was caused by Alstermeria Flower that is commonly use in Floral Shops. I was prescribed medication to heal my hands and told to wear gloves. It cleared up immediately with the right medication. In my opinion he was very knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Submitted June 25, 2014

The first time I saw Dr. Siniakov he was very rude. He had a few people in the room with us and he was examining my 4 month old son. He kept using large words that nobody in the room understood. He asked the nurse to write something down and she said "what" and he looked downed sighed and startied to obnoxiously spell the word for her. It was very embarring for me and the other people in the room, especially the nurse. I explained to him that my son had eczema and he just wouldn't listen to me. He said he did not have eczema. I said feel his skin and you can tell. He refused to feel his skin and said I was dillusional. I left there very upset. I called down to Detroit and made an appointment with a pediatric dermatologist named Dr. Shwader. He was so nice to us and diagnosed my son with eczema. I even could e-mail this doctor with updates on my sons skin and if I needed anything else for him. He was great.

Submitted November 19, 2013

He's a very intelligent doctor, I picked up on that right away, but I still don't know EXACTLY what I have on my hand even though I was given a prescription... I felt like it was a 'wham bam thank you m'amm here's your script' type of visit and off to the next patient while his assistant is left filling out the script. I as well could hear him and his assistant laughing about the previous patient out in the hallway before they came into my room. Bedside manner is always a plus because no matter how knowledgeable of a doctor you are, it's something that can make or break you.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Igor Siniakov's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Iron Mountain, MI