Ratings for Dr. Shruti U. Mankad

Worst dentist ever. Tried to trick me with showing many problem with my teeth. I did not have any issue earlier but after treatment from her started having problems. Another thing to watch out is billing. Her office try to bill the amount which is not paid by insurance as per their contract with dentist. It should be treated as discount to patient but her office bills it to the patient. I gave the copies of claim from insurance and all the payment details to her office but still they sent me a bill with outstanding balance. Watch out for scams.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Worst dentist I have ever seen. She is unclear with analysis, and she actually was snappy with me, she also seemed to treat her employees poorly. Don't get me started on her fees! Her office fees are so high, I understand quality but I'm sorry nice office but no thank you. Good luck to all in the future keep your eyes out. She doesn't have your best interest she only sees money signs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014