Ratings for Dr. David H. Keene

Wait times are horrible. Usually wait between 30 minutes to an hour to see the Doctor for 10 minutes and they are never apologize for the wait. They ask you to be on time or your appointment may be canceled, but the same does not go for them.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Keene went above and beyond when our daughter was born and came directly to our home to see how she was doing. <p> The office has had no difficulty squeezing in an "emergency appointment." Dr. Keene doesn't make the patient feel rushed, and will speak to you at length to make you feel reassured. As per what the other comment says about his being "spacy" I see where they're coming from but I feel its his way of thinking deep into each matter as you can see by his long and detailed responses to each individual. We have friends that use him as well and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006

I like that I can talk to the dr. on the telephone if I have a question, although I may have to call back to be able to talk to him. Answers all my questions, calm and easygoing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2006

Dr. David H. Keene's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1978)

Pacificare