Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Mattison

I received a breast augmentation in 2008. I have had severe nerve pain in my right breast ever since. I am now a breast feeding mother and can hardly bear the pain that comes from nursing on a nerve damaged breast. In 2009, I was told he could take them out for another fee or become pregnant - those were my only options for having the pain subside. Obviously, I chose to keep my $5000 investment and also not to have a child for "breasts' sake." The pain is still here 5 years later.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Mattison corrected my breast augmentation that was performed by Dr. Colgrove. Dr. Colgrove used implants sizes in me that were so extremely different in weight that, I looked like I had a grapefruit on one side of my chest..and an orange on the other.Worst of all, it was not what I asked for and he never mentioned using different sizes with me, until I was under anesthesia. Last but not least, Dr. Colgrove didnt agree to correct the surgery until I was so disgusted with him that I didn't want him touching me again, would not refund my money and I'd already paid Dr. Mattison to correct my disfigurations. If anything, Dr. Mattison was too knowledgeable, too caring and my breasts look like God himself gave them to me. I was almost a D cup in the eighth grade.By the time I hit 38..the girls were pointing south..during Summer and Winter. We filled up the saggy bags and I am finer than I ever was! You want breasts that are suited for YOU..he's the surgeon to go to!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

I had my eyelid surgery done after seeing my Aunt results. It is an inherited issue in our family. Even though I was scared because it was the first time that I ever had surgery, he made me feel very relaxed and confident. Dr. Mattison is an outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

It took weeks to get a quote and the results were less than satisfying. I would not recoment this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Mattison performed breast augmentation surgery on me about 6 mths ago. I am more than pleased! I was very nervous and he put me at ease and I love my results!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Mattison was recommended to me by another patient for Breast Augmentation. I came into the office, for my initial consultation and the office was beautiful, very classy and the staff was very courteous as well as knowledgeable. My results have been fabulous and I have not had any problems with my breasts. No wonder they call him "The Breast Man"!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

I ALLOWED DR. MATTISON TO PERFORM MY BREAST SURGERY ON THE ADVICE OF DOCTORS SAY YES AND I AM RUINED. I LOOK AND FEEL AWFUL AND I WISH I HAD NEVER DONE IT. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. MY BREASTS ARE BIG BUT THEY'RE STILL SAGGY AND UGLY AND HE SAID THE REALLY LARGE IMPLANTS WOULD FIX THAT. I NEEDED A LIFT BUT HE ADVISED ME THAT I DIDN'T. NOW I'll HAVE TO PAY HIM AND ANOTHER SURGEON.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Used to work for him years ago. Wow. Crazy and unorganized. I did not think he was a good surgeon, but maybe things have changed.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

This doctor performed a face lift on me years ago. The way the surgery was performed resulted in excessive scaring. I have had 3 revisions surgeries and still have disfiguring scars from the initial surgery. Not only was he not knowledgeable, he seemed uncaring and dismissive about my pain (both physical and emotional). Shame on me for not doing better research before undergoing the knife. As I said, this was years ago and I assume he has had additional training since then.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Richard C. Mattison's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1961)