Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Kayne

The receptionist was rude and told me "people like me" weren't accepted as patients. I have rarely been spoken to so rudely, especially by someone I was being polite to. The receptionist was condescending and wouldn't communicate efficiently.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Kayne is an excellent implant specialist. When the crown on my dental implant became loose (implant was done by an implant specialist where I used to live) on a Saturday afternoon, I called his office as a new patient and got a message saying the office was closed but to call his cell phone to leave a message. I did and he returned my call, discussed the possible causes of my problem, reassured me, and offered to see me on Monday morning. On Monday, he and his staff were wonderful! Dr. Kayne explains everything very well, is patient with your questions, has a very calming personality, is very gentle, and is highly knowledgeable. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012