Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Friehling

Dr. Friehling is patient, knowledgeable, and very helpful in every appointment my children with her. She is the best doctor in this practice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Friehling. She is exceptional in the quality of the care she provides.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

When I first made an appointment with Dr. Friehling, the nurse doing appointments told me "she usually runs late, but parents love her." I took the appointment and found that to be true. The lateness has been notable only once--a whole hour when we brought our daughter for a 7 pm sick child appointment--and in that case I reminded myself that other offices don't even make same-day appointments at 4 pm for a child with a high fever. Waiting an hour at the office was better than deciding whether to visit an emergency room and wait there! I appreciate that Dr. Friehling will take as long as needed to check a patient thoroughly and explain things to my satisfaction. She tends to talk mostly to me, not my 4 yr old, and her manner is quiet, calm and clear. I also love that this practice has nurses to call with questions all day and doctors taking phone calls in the early morning--they've saved me some office visits and helped me watch my child's illnesses in an informed way.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Friehling is beyond compare the best pediatrician in the practice. She's thorough, treats you and your child like a human and will spend as much time with you as you need, thus she tends to run late but it is worth the wait. She by far is the best doctor my children have ever seen. She will answer all of your questions, she's gentle, loving, and kind. Simply the best there is.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Linda A. Friehling's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1976)