Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Tasaki

I have suffered from TMJ symptoms off and on for the last 20 years. With Dr. Tasaki, I now feel I have hope. He is knowledgeable and very helpful. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for help with TMJ.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr Mark Tasaki has been absolutely wonderful! His treatment for my TMJ has taken all pain away and he has the calmest and most informative attitude I have ever encountered. He is encouraging and supportive. His receptionist, Cheryl, is sweet, friendly and helpful. I have never had any experience with these people that wasn't 100 % positive!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Mark Tasaki has been the most helpful TMJ Dr. I have ever been to. My pain is almost gone after being treated by him. But good luck dealing with his receptionist she is rude,cold, abrasive, and demanding. My encounters with her have made me question whether or not I would go back.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Incredibly knowledgable and willing to invest time to teach you about tmj and tmd.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010