Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Cambeiro

I’m using my boyfriends account to write this but OMG hands down best doctor in town. I literally had made ten appointments and Dr. Cambeiro was my first one and safe to say that day after I met him I had to cancel 9 appointments haha. It was meant to be I randomly got a limit increase on my care credit the night before and it just so happened I had exactly enough on my care credit that I needed to pay for that and exactly the 500$ in cash that was required! It was literally meant to be I sware! They made sure I was completely safe and ready for surgery. I had wanted a breast aug since I was 12 and I had no doubt in my mind dr C was gonna take care of me. And must I add he looks supperrrrr sexyyy in his doctor clothes the day of surgery? Haha I had little to no pain and I did under the muscle. I was able to use my arms after three days! The insicion is small and I had a concern and it was after hours so I left a message for him to call me and he called me right back no hesitation and eased my mind! His prices are very reasonable he does free consultation he is correct he has been voted best doctor in the whole county! And I see why! His outcome comes out great everytime and he does his research to constantly become greater and greater I haven’t seen one bad review on him! He’s got great prices but is the best doctor, just cause his prices are great you would think ok what’s wrong with him right? Nope just loves what he does and is reasonable! Take my word for it you won’t regret it he doesn’t even do surgeries at his office he’s professional enough to separate that. He does 4-600 breast augs a year and is learning the no scar remedy! Can’t wait to see how mine turns out! Thank you dr C! You gave me my dream and my confidence back !!! Oh and Melissa is super sweet as well great employee! Chelsea Williams

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I absolutely love this office. I have come here for years for Botox and Dr Cambeiro does it perfectly every time. I have also had 2 surgeries with him -breast lift and cellulaze-and I couldn't be happier. He has taken years off my appearance and since I work with the public, this is important to me. The staff is caring and helpful and go all out to accommodate you. Dr Cambeiro stays current with the latest procedures but will only do them if he feels they are safe and deliver positive results. Thank you for everything you and your staff have done for me and I don't hesitate to recommend you to my friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Was charged $50 up front for a facelift consultation. Dr. C walked into the exam room 20 minutes late and spent less than 10 minutes with me. He then indicated Cindy, his assistant, would be along to discuss particulars and costs with me. 20 minutes later Cindy had still not appeared and I informed the front-desk staff that I could not wait any longer. They offered to have Cindy call me, which she never did. Guess Dr. C doesn't need or want my business. 50 bucks for nothing. I'll pass on this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I flew in from Alberta Canada July 2012 for breast augmentation with dr camberio! The how process, questions anything I needed was there I felt happy and confident with my whole proceeder! I even got to enjoy a little 7 day trip to Vegas in the process:) I paid half the price I would have in canad plus a trip and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr cambeiro's exact words to me were " i think of you as my wife in that chair and if something goes wrong I guarenteed my work" he's an honest successful man and will return to him if or when it is time to get mine redone:) dr if you read these reviews ... Thank you for your work! Chrisandra from Canada!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Great experience with Dr. Cambeiro as a fly-in BA patient from Canada recently. Making a choice of surgeon prior to actually meeting in person is a very hard decision. His credentials and mostly positive reviews, along with a ton of research convinced me he was the one. After meeting him & his staff in person, I knew I made the right decision. Nothing but honesty and pure professionalism from them at every point and the results immediately after surgery are a direct result of his skill - minimal pain, no bruising and very quick 3 day recovery! I'm not young, I didn't expect that! His choice of anesthesiologist(sp?) was excellent, I've had more than a few surgeries in my life and never felt so good after coming out of it. That's skill too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

$3500 DOWN THE DRAIN! Dr. Cambeiro claimed total fx was the best fractional laser on the market and said it offered the most dramatic results. Unfortunately, after two months I have seen NO noticeable improvement in sun spots, discoloration, fine lines, skin tone, etc. What a huge disappointment, not to mention a huge waste of money. When I followed-up with Dr. Cambeiro he totally blew me off (he got his money!) and told me to come back in 6 months. HA! Not a chance. A friend recommended Dr. Mary Herte. I had a few procedures at her office and I could not be happier with the results, Dr. Herte and her staff. Dr. Cambeiro lost a lot of money between me, my friends, and as I am extremely computer savvy, my posts, blogs, etc.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Initially, I bumped heads with Dr. Cambeiro bc he seemed very cocky. Well, I understand why. He is without a doubt a gifted surgeon and amazing at what he does... I would refer him to ANYONE for plastic surgery, especially breast augmentation. :-)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

He is a gifted surgeon. Very compassionate and takes the time to listen to you. Could not imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

I had a great experience with both Dr. Cambeiro and his staff. I felt comfortable and he was very professional. I decided to bump up my surgery date last minute and they got me in. I am very pleased with my surgery results!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

What a warm and comforting feeling from the entire office. I never felt pressured into my decision, and that means a lot.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

Dr. Arthur M. Cambeiro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At SurgiSpa Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, Dr. Arthur Cambeiro offers a variety of cosmetic procedures for the face, breast and body. He earned his medical degree at the University of Colorado and trained in reconstructive, cosmetic and plastic surgery at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic. Dr. Cambeiro is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Some of his top procedures including breast augmentation, facelift surgery and liposuction. Please visit Dr. Cambeiro's website for additional information.

• Spanish
  • English

• University of Colorado (Grad. 1998)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Face-lift
  • Liposuction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Brow lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Arm lift
  • Brazilian Butt Lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)