Dr. Xu Yang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Xu Yang

I am 40 years Old and have been trying to conceive for over a year after removal of my fibroids.I have also had 2 failed IVF's. I finally decided to try acupuncture and came across D. Yang. I was able t conceive naturally within 6 weeks of me starting my therapy with her. She is vey professional and has excellent bedside manners. She was very patient in answering all my questions and maintains excellent timing during her treatment. Remember all you have a just a few days a month to try and no has better been able to educate and motivate me during those days like Dr. Yang to keep track of my ovulation days and " try its never to late for anything" is what she always told me . I feel lucky to have come across an excellent doctor lie her. I have spend thousands of dollars for IVF's and here's a therapy that was completely painless, no side effects and no medication and gave positive results.I would definitely recommend her to all out there who have lost hope and want to give it a try.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I highly recommended to everyone who are infertility and over 40 years old to try Dr. Yang acupuncture herbal clinic. I am 43 years old and try to get pregnant for about 3 years. one time my Estradiol was 192 and LH 21 and FSH 18. My doctor said I have premature ovarian failure. Friend of my recommended me to see Dr. Yang in Feb, 2010, after 15 sessions of acupuncture, I got pregnant naturally. I had miscarriage with abnormal chromosome. I continued acupuncture and herbal treatment , after another 38 sessions treatment, I got pregnant again with Dr Yang. Totally I had 53 sessions of acupuncture treatment. Dr. Yang is so kind and warm every time when I visited her, she answers all my questions by e-mail within 24 hours. Her knowledge is not only acupuncture, but also all about ivf, iui procedures. I saw many her patients with high fsh and advanced age got pregnant by natural. I suggested everybody who suffers this problem should give it try. Thanks Dr. Yang. T. S. New York

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

The “consultation” provided by Dr. Yang on your first visit is rushed&judgmental.It’s short & she expects you to memorize everything she explains.Then when you ask a question at a later visit, she impatiently snaps, “We went over this at consultation” Or “Of course!” & laughs at you in a condescending way.This has happened to me every visit.Excuse me, but I am the patient,not the one who has been to medical school and this is my first time experiencing this.I go through a mental struggle every time I am there: is it me?Am I being overly sensitive? Am I misinterpreting her reaction?I keep deciding to go back, when I remind myself that I am not there to be friends with her, but to get the goal accomplished.But with the expectation to have you come twice a week,and with walking out the door every time feeling criticized, down and alone about what should be a hopeful experience,to pretend I don’t get affected by her irritable personality is beginning to lose its steam fast.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011