Ratings for Dr. Marc R. Kappelman

Absolutely love Dr. Kappelman! All the women in my family see him and he is really the only one we trust. He actually delivered me and now I'm 21 and have only seen him regarding my womanly health. He is conservative and not quick to prescribe medications if it's not necessary, which I love. He does not have stellar bedside manner but he is wise and wickedly smart, which I think trumps. He plans his whole life around his patients deliveries and he is the only one I will see when I have children of my own.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Kappelman is an extremely caring doctor and individual. I had a miscarriage in January and did all my follow-ups in his office. It was a terrible and life altering experience, but thanks to Dr. Kappelman, i was able to recover quickly and comfortably. I would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

My experience with Dr. Kappelman was the worst physician experience I've ever had. His bedside manor is terrible. If you want to contact him - you can't (which if you're having a child, I would think you'd like to know you can contact your doctor if need be). You have to call his receptionist who then waits for him to call her for messages, then he'll call you. If you miss the call, you can't call back and he won't call you back. He forgets details of previous appointments even with the chart and his own notes in front of him. He has a poor attitude and demeanor. I won't ever be coming back to his practice and wouldn't recommend that anyone else goes either.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Kappelman delivered both of my sons and was a joy to have as a physician. He is amiable, confident, knowledgeable, gentle and again, a joy to have as my physician.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I love Dr.Kappelman! I was lucky enough to find him when I was seven mos. along with my first child. I was very unhappy with the care I was getting from my OB in a very large group. He has delivered both of my children and provides my annual care. He takes his time and honestly cares about how you are. He is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Marc R. Kappelman's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1976)