Ratings for Dr. Robbi Kempner

I saw this doctor many years ago and just came across my medical file where I wrote "terrible doctor - stay away"...online reviews weren't as common when I saw her but better late than never to get the review out. Rude and insensitive, immediately jumped to the conclusion that surgery was needed, did not answer calls or emails to go over questions I had. I went once and never went back (and I never needed surgery!!) Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Extraordinarily rude and disrespectful beside manner. This Dr. called me a "baby" after injecting novocaine and cutting into my chest cavity, saying I have a low tolerance for pain. To this day, 10 years+ later, I still have a prominent scar. I am submitting this review as a public service.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

rude, insensitive, probably technically a good surgeon but she flunks bed side manner

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

She took my gall bladder out a few years ago. Her staff screwed up my insurance badly. She seems to have an attitude herself. I say Manhattan has like a million surgeons, go somewhere else

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

This doctor is VERY rude and insensitive. She refused to change the packing I had in a wound, snapped at me when I asked questions, and made me feel guilty about my illness (which she misdiagnosed) I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Robbi Kempner's Credentials

• Arabic

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)