Ratings for Dr. Carl J. Franzetti

he might be knowledhgeable, but he is cruel and has no compassion.The first thing a doctor should have is compassion. He's in the wrong business. I have been his patient for 24 years and recently had a car accident. I am travelin on a plane for 9 hours and just to feel safer, I asked for a letter to say I need some assistance from the airline if possible. First he refused ?!? -what's a letter costing him- then he made me wait 3 hours and gave me a letter with my MRI results. I am 57 of age and travel alone and it's very hard to carry or lift suitcases, but I have to go see my gfamily and my country. But he was angry and totally devoid of empathy. As I left, he yelled at me that I am ok and should carry my own suitcases. I left crying, demoralized and very sad that a doctor, who should take care of me, is so abusive. I will definitely change the doctor because this treatment is unacceptable. Not to mention the girls at the fron desk, who change continuously, are nasty and rude and arro

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Although I believe he is very knowledgeable (from what I hear from others) I overheard him speaking to one of staff members and it was unbelievable. Its disgusting to hear someone you trust with your health speak to another human being like dirt. And from what I picked up and observed while i was waiting to be seen, there office is very dusty.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

GREAT STAFF! EVA is his helper, and she is badass! she will get you EXACTLY what you need, and knows what to do. Franzetti is good himself, but his staff is what makes him so great!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Carl J. Franzetti's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1984)