Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Frankville

Never have problems with appointments, Dr. has excellent technique, and spends time explaining procedures and evaluations. I'm very happy. Having to retrain the muscles is the difficult part.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr Frankville has helped me since I was 20 years old. I see him maybe twice a year now and is always helpful. He is very nice and can fix anything

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

We have been looking for years for a great accupuncturist & YAY we finally found him! The staff & Dr. were friendly & on time. Not many Dr's you can say that about, he took his time & listened, & went above & beyond our expectations.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I followed him from Bloomington, IN. Drive to Brazil. Have tried lots of other Chiroprators. He is THE best. Fixes anything. Finds things the medical doctors cant. Arm hurt over a year. Numerous doctors could not fix. Told him, he grabbed my arm, popped it, and it was fixed. Said my elbow was out of socket. I have had lots of things like that happen with him. He is amazing, and I go to him before I EVER go see a medical doctor. He has helped so many people I know and love. My elderly friends head would not stop shaking. Tons of meds later, I took her to Dr. Frankville. Two adjustments, and she no longer has the problem. Most knowledgable Dr. around. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

A friendly chiropractor and acupuncturist! I have had acupuncture twice and chiropractic adjustments several times and he did fantastic. Also had special insoles made. Love this Doc!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Richard P. Frankville's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never have problems with appointments, Dr. has excellent technique, and spends time explaining procedures and evaluations. I'm very happy. Having to retrain t..."

February 5, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Richard" to "Richard P."

October 20, 2013