Ratings for Dr. Tim J. Franks

My son walked in with alot of pain and left without any signs of pain 20 minutes later. This guy is great! I trust this guy 100%!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Having been in Worker's Comp my entire career I was highly skeptical, to say the least. I took my 11yo at a friend's recommendation, and was very impressed. He was kind, explained everything and DIDN'T try to set up a lifelong plan. I'd recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Tim Franks was recommended by a sports trainer at the high school after my son sprained his ankle right before CIF playoffs, He was very helpful with a variety of interesting treatments that had my son playing within 5 days and recovered well enough in time for playoffs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

The best Dr. on the planet!!!! Anyone and everyone should give him a opportunity to prove it!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Wow!! What a great Dr! Dr. Franks has gone out of his way to help my condition. I dont have insurance yet he didnt treat me like I didnt. I recommend Dr. Franks to any and all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Best sports doctor I have ever gone to. I recommend him to everyone I know with any kind of related injury.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

This man is the most knowledgable and helpful person that I have ever been treated by. He was able to diagnose a serious neck and rotator cuff problem and everything corrected in two treatments. He also makes himself available at your leisure.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

The ONLY chiropractor that I will ever go to. Knows exactly what to do and is VERY honest. Doesn't soak you on treatments. "Come back when it hurts" Now, how more honest can you be? Great Doc & great person!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

He is soooo great and helpful. He can diagnose a problem blindfolded and knows exactly how to fix it.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

Dr. Tim J. Franks's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tustin, CA