Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Weber

Dr. Weber was my dentist for years & has done some fine work for me. However he tended to shoot from the hip when it came to diagnosing problems, with his first idea tending to be latched onto as the one & only answer. This proved to be the ruin of my overall health, as he improvidently performed a massive occlusal adjustment on me without good reason, which backfired very badly. My occlusion was so constantly irritating afterwards that over time I became depressed & anxious, developed insomnia & chronic nausea, lost 60 lbs. in 3 months, & my overall health now is poor. Snow ball effects never considered, nor any more conservative treatments, like sensitivity toothpaste or lifestyle/diet changes. So I am sorry to report that Dr. Weber is no longer my dentist & I regret having had him work on my mouth.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I've gone to Dr. Paul Weber for many years and find him to be a very competent dentist who is responsive to any feedback as to the state of my dental health. I've had him do regular cleanings to root canals and have no complaints. He also is my family's dentist

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

This doctor was very unpleasant. I asked a few questions and was rushed out the door after a cavity filling. I went to see another dentist after experiencing pain in one of my molars and after not being able to follow up with Dr. Weber (he didn't have any openings for several weeks, and I didn't want to go throuh pain for that long). The new dentist said Dr. Weber did shoddy work. I would NOT recommend this dentist.

Submitted February 17, 2012

Very kind, practical, articulate, caring, excellent experiences for several years.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011