Ratings for Dr. Marshall L. Pepper

I’ve been going to Dr. Pepper more years then I can remember. All I can say is he is the very best. He is all you you would want from a health care professional.... caring, compassionate, professional, honest, and extremely skilled at his craft. His staff are a positive refection of Dr. Pepper as well. Most have been have been working there for over 20 years. He and they are simply the greatest!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

I have been treated by Dr Pepper for the past 4 years. He came highly recommended by my oral surgeon. He is a very qualified Dentist and I have complete confidence in him and his staff. Some of his staff have worked with him for over 16 years. Does that tell you anything? Since moving to South Florida in 1979 I have visited with many Dentists and rate Dr Pepper "Thee Best" by far. He is very passionate about his patients and his practice and always does whats right for the patient. He is very detailed in his explanations about what procedures will be involved with his plan for my dental health and maintenance. I truly feel you will not find a better Dentist in South Florida.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010