Ratings for Dr. Julianne D. Jameson

Save your bucks. I took a few sessions with her and she would SNACK!!! while on session. She could never remember my previous conversations. Was always very uninterested and would cut the sessions short. I pretty much paid her to ask me "So, what's been happening?" and to give me a few affirmations statements.... I basically ran out of things to tell her! She offered NO treatment whatsoever. It's cheaper to go confess to a priest! Plus she's not bilingual in Spanish as she claims to be.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I went to see Dr Jameson for a specific problem but she appeared to have an agenda that didn't jibe with my needs. She immediately started questioning me about the areas of my life that she seemed interested in, rather than the area of my life that I came in wanting to talk about. When I canceled the next appointment, having decided that I need somebody else to talk to, she sent me a bill for the session. I guess if you have wide ranging problems and need lots of talk therapy she would be okay; she seemed nice enough and the office was clean and comfortable, but if you want to explore something on your own terms, she didn't seem all that interested.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Jameson for over a year. Initially the reason was to try to save my marriage. There were multiple layers of issues, subsequently my marriage failed. She has been a life saver in assisting me dealing with my divorce. Her analysis of me has been extremely accurate and has a allowed me to see who I really am. I'm in a much better emotional state than I was a year ago. The improved emotional state I'm in has transcended into an overall improvement of my health

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I was actually late for my appointment and she was still super friendly. I have a hard time really trusting people but I felt comfortable enough to open up. She's pretty rad. I'm sure saving minds ain't easy but she helped me calm mine. She also helped my brother get out of a funk, and I was quite inspired by the transformation I saw in him. I know healing takes time, I only had one appointment and I haven't been prescribed meds yet, but I feel better already. Good vibes! :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

She is great, started with her November 2010 as older adult diagnosed bipolar. One year later I feel mentally great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Julianne D. Jameson's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)