Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Deluca

This surgeon so very intelligent. He performed 2 total joint replacements (shoulder & knee ) and 4-level lumbar fusion on me, all within 15 mo. His compassion and care was exemplary! He treated and worked with me like a team member, a friend, not 'just another patient'. Kudos!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Deluca has a wonderful bedside however when things did not go as explained all problems were blamed on me he shared no blame 50/50? Like to busy to listen to his patient tell him I was numb,order brace, look at the area where clot was later located even though I tried to explain how much pain I was in. This lead to may stays in the hospital. I listened and followed all of his directions for I had a great respect for him but still had to have a second surgery. All of this was very devastating to me physically and emotionally. Eventually I was told before the last appointment to go to my family doctor. "Assembly line pratice". I only hope my story helps this doctor grow into a truly wonderful PHYSICIAN and to really (REALLY) listen to his patients. It takes not only words but actions and remember Your patient knows their body better then you do for that is where they live their lives not just past but present and their future.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Steven M. Deluca's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company