Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Yoder

Dr. Yoder is very professional, but also very congenial. He is always on time, always remembers me year to year, and always has great ideas and suggestions for my health. His whole staff, from check-in to leaving, are very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The facility is clean and easy to find your way around. They even validate parking. I also really like the online service for asking questions, setting up appointments, and getting results. I am a very happy patient.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Yoder was my primary care physician briefly, and even though he took time with me, he always appeared to be extremely irritable about any issues I had. He ran very few tests,didn't make referrals, and instead left me undiagnosed. Fortunately, Sacred Heart has a number of great physicians, but I would not include him on that list.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I consider Dr. Yoder to be one of the most wonderful doctors I've ever had. He takes his time even when you know how busy he must be. He sits down to talk and makes you feel like you are his only concern while you're with him. I'd highly recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Yoder is by far the most wonderful doctor I have ever had the chance of meeting. He actually takes time to sit and talk with me and ask how I'm doing. Everyone outside in the office could be running around terribly busy and he will make you feel like you're the only patient on his schedule. He's extremely knowledgeable and will make the appropriate referrals. He is by far the most wonderful and caring doctor I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Steven M. Yoder's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Healthnet