Ratings for Dr. Catherine B. Driver

I have been seeing Dr. Driver for several years and have never had even the slightest rude behavior in my experiences. She explains everything thoroughly, asks questions, and is very good about follow-up. I would say that now doctors have to spend a great amount of their time looking at a computer rather than at the patient 100% of the time, but that is how they gain a lot of their information regarding the patient. A good patient is always well prepared for the appointment and asks good questions so that the dr. can better assess the condition and prescribe the best remediation.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I don't know who the other reviewers here saw! I have seen Dr. Driver several times, and she is one of the most attentive and caring physicians I have met. Also, she cares about the whole patient and takes into account other medical conditions and therapies that affect them. I recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This doctor does not know what she is doing. I felt like I couldn't trust her with my care. She has a bad attitude, does not answers any question well, mumbles and does not follow up with care. She does not care about patients and seems to be always in a annoyed mood. I am surprised they let her practice medicine. Her staff isawful as well. Such a waste of time and money. I am compelled to write here after my bad experience with her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

This Doctor was very rude, She ordered the wrong testing and took weeks to return my call. She was very annoyed and rude during the initial exam. Would not see her again. uncaring and not solid medical skills

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr Catherine Driver is a very mentally ill Doctor . Our Grandmother visited her office the entire visit the Doctor looked up in space and offered no advice or answers to our questions. We now are seeking another Doctor. I hope this women is removed from practicing . Time and money spent on a poor Doctor is a very disturbed woman. No answers to questions or any valid info was orchestrated on her behalf she was very rude as well

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Catherine B. Driver's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal