Ratings for Dr. Brian Anthony

Best Dr. and the best caring staff. Patients come from all over to see Dr Anthony. I am so glad I found this office.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Anthony has been a life-saver for me - he knows more about treating the musculo-skeletal system and helping a patient get well, than anyone I've ever seen before! He can treat the "untreatable" -- and it always feels a bit like a miracle. He clearly loves helping his patients regain their health. I recommend people to Dr. Anthony all the time and hear back all sorts of gratitude.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Anthony is the best! I can come in all broken or present to him any health challenge like headaches, digestion issues, sleeping difficulties, allergies you name it. I have seen him for many years and he can always put me back together again. Just can not praise him enough. I have referred all my friends and family to him. Feel blessed we have found him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Brian Anthony's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)