Ratings for Dr. James F. DOLAN

This man shouldn't be dealing with people in a medical emergency context, or any living patients for that matter. He'd be much better as a pathologist working on dead bodies. I went to the ER in the worse pain of my life, frightened because I didn't know the cause, and this Dr. Dolan (I use that title as a reluctant courtesy) was rude and condescending, and left me to writhe in pain for hours before he bothered to even pop his head in the doorway, and then another hour before he did anything for me. Or, I should say, had nurses do something: draw blood, start an IV, etc. He was with me for maybe 5 minutes total, and acted as if I was impinging on his time and whatever he'd been doing and finding more interesting than tending ER patients. Altogether a horrible experience. He should be ashamed. And he should go back to school and learn a thing or two about the very real role bedside manner has in healing.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. James F. DOLAN's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2005)

HealthPartners