Ratings for Dr. Burke P. Robinson

My experience with Dr. Robinson was a great one. I would absolutely refer him to any of my friends or family. He is very professional while still maintaining a very compassionate and excellent bedside manner. I would definitely go back to Dr.Robinson.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

very knowledgeable and the best bed side manner... was hesitant for years but am very glad I did it...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Our 10 year old son saw Dr. Robinson for otoplasty. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. Dr. Robinson's bedside manner is terrific. He quickly developed a trusting relationship with my son and answered all of our questions (we had alot of questions). His office staff was great - very efficient and professional. The day of surgery went exactly as he described and we were fully prepared for every stage of the recovery process. 5 weeks have passed and we could not be more pleased with the results. This is a great doctor with a great team. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Robinson is a poor choice for a plastic surgeon. He completely botched my procedure and and his giant ego refuses to even let him ancknowledge that there is a problem. Everything is someone else's fault, and now I know that the procedure he performed was not even appropriate for me. He is more interested in selling more procedures than doing the right thing.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Burke P. Robinson

Dr. Burke P. Robinson's response
I welcome candid feedback as it is an invaluable tool for improvement. However, there are times when a review is left that creates a narrative that doesn't accurately or fairly depict me or my practice as in this case where we are unable to identify a patient who presented with these concerns. My staff and I work diligently to provide patients with comprehensive care and a positive treatment experience. I will not operate when, in my professional opinion, the surgery will not be in the best interest of the patient.In those cases, I clearly and openly communicate my decisions with the patient and thoroughly address any questions or concerns. My passion is my profession and I took an oath to do no harm and will continue to stand by that. In light of that, my door is always open and I welcome patients to reach out if ever there is a need. Best regards.

Submitted May 10, 2017

I am 8 weeks in the process and the office overall I would give them an A. The procedure so far is right on track. I am very pleased with the result. Dr. Robinson is a very respected plastic surgeon and I agree. The surgery has overall been a good experience. He is very knowledgeable and experienced and that is evident. I feel that I have more to look forward in the next 6 mos. I would recommend Dr Robinson to anyone considering a face lift. I am especially highly appreciative of their concern and patience after the surgery. I look forward to the future and my overall look after 6 mos and beyond. I feel Dr. Robinson and the staff have my overall best interest at heart and will continue to support and give me the best possible follow-up care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Robinson is a truly skilled facial plastic surgeon - the best. He listens and offers his honest opinion. I was thrilled with my brow lift results. Completely natural - so much so that no one has asked me if I had a procedure done, but I can notice a huge difference. I am grateful that I found him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I believe Dr. Robinson is well versed and proficient in his field. I chose him as he has done many rhinoplasty surgeries, as well as revisions. I did have another consultation a year before I chose Dr. R.- that other doctor did not do the 3D simulation, so I felt more comfortable going with Dr. Robinson. Having a rhinoplasty is one of the hardest procedures I have done, and I can see now why they are challenging for the surgeon, as well as for the patient. I still have many weeks of healing ahead of me, but at 7 weeks out I am feeling much better and my nose definitely is looking more like what I wanted. Anytime I called or emailed Whittany (medical assistant) with a question it was answered right away. I do think you need to make sure you ask all your questions while you are with Dr. Robinson, and point out things that you may think are obvious, so that you can be on the same page.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Best office environment I have seen. I look forward to the waiting room. So many good doctors have mediocre admin. Everyone on the staff is competent and NICE!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

This review is in an effort to assist anyone who is considering facial surgery; especially Rhinostomy (nose) surgery. I consulted with Dr. Robinson after an unsuccessful rhinostomy with another plastic surgeon. I found Dr. Robinson to be warm and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately, I had surgery performed by a plastic surgeon who was referred by my dermatologist at the time. I have been to several plastic surgeons over the past two years and found Dr. Robinson to be one of the two best doctors in the Cumming, Atlanta, GA area that I consulted with. I regret not having referred with this doctor before I had surgery performed. Although it is not my policy to recommend a doctor, I would strongly suggest anyone considering facial surgery to consult with Dr. Robinson before making a decision. Always go to a specialist in the field you require surgery. His staff is friendly and gracious. One other thing stands out - I was very impressed with his office. Very comfortable, warm and for the patient.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I saw Dr Robinson after 15+ years of thinking about a nose job. Ive seen many other doctors about surgery but never felt comfortable until I met him. I liked him most because he was very truthful in telling me things I wanted changed just would not happen because of my anatomy. And he recommended a chin implant and showed me why I would benefit from it. I had lots of swelling post op but after about a 9-12 months, I could see all my results. I am so happy with my nose and my chin!! My sister will be seeing him for a nose job and hopefully my mom! I would recommend anyone to him!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Burke P. Robinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA