Dr. Burke P. Robinson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Burke P. Robinson

Dr. Robinson is an amazing surgeon, a true artist. He takes the time to understand your concerns and goes above and beyond for the patient. He also has a wonderful staff. I HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Going into this procedure i was a little timid due to the possible outcomes that I may not have liked. But through the help of Dr. Robinson and his staff I was confident everything was going to be okay. In the end it was better than I thought and everyone was a great help along the way. They never failed to instill confidence in me and what they were doing for me. I owe all of them the biggest thank you of all!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Overall, my experience with the staff and Dr. Robinson has been fantastic. I have had no issues from the consult, to preop, to procedure, to post op. My recovery process was much, much better than I thought it would be. The results of the surgery I have not fallen in love with yet because the change is so subtle, but with time I think I will love my new look thanks to Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I am very happy with the results. Dr. Robinson and staff were very helpful in informing me on what to expect and in making sure that I was satisfied with the procedure and outcome.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I was very happy with both my experience and the results. A friend commented that my eyes appear more open and I feel it too. Staff was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I had a revision rhinoplasty and was very pleased with the level of care I received from Dr. Robinson and everyone in his office. The results were very good.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr.Burke Robinson, you are simply the best. You have a heart of gold. Several years ago I was attacked leaving over four hundred stitches on my face. People only saw my scars, no one ever saw me. Making life impossible to live. I phoned Dr.Robinson, spoke with (sweet, adorable) Molly. Explained my situation in detail. An appointment was scheduled,upon my arrival I met the most knowledgeable, caring and concerning individual on earth. They were beautiful, yes as they should be but extremely humble and loving. Dr 'GREAT' Robinson has started renewing my face and life. I am extremely excited about the outcome. I highly recommend The 'GREAT' Burke Robinson.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Robinson and his wonderful staff have been, well, wonderful! Not only have they given me the beautiful results I was hoping for, they have all been very helpful whenever I have called with questions. They have all been very welcoming and seem to know their patients by face and name, which, although seemingly small, is something that I have found to be a rare thing in many Doctor's offices. They have made me feel very comfortable throughout the entirety of my patienthood with them, and I am happy to say that I will recommend them to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Robinson and his staff are wonderful! My procedure was done in Dr. Robinson's office. Very comfortable procedure with excellent results! Outstanding practice!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

My end results with Dr.Robinson were amazing! Right after surgery I had no black eyes and no obvious changes besides from the side profile. I still looked like myself which is what I loved! I feel way more confident about myself now and it looks amazing! Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Burke P. Robinson's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA