Dr. Burke P. Robinson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Burke P. Robinson

Excellent staff great service. Procedure was no problem had it in the office. Highly recommend Dr Robinson.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Excellent! Everything proceeded exactly as described, great preparation instructions, and after surgery instructions. Results were better that I would hoped. . .I am very happy with the results. My husband is now considering a similar procedure!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I did not know what to expect, but Dr. Robinson and his staff walked me through every step of the procedure(s). I was given a folder outlining possible problems, aftereffects, procedural instructions for each procedure which I found invaluable. When I needed to speak with staff, they were calming, knowledgeable, and called me back immediately if they were busy. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

It's been an amazing experience with Dr. Robinson and his staff. I felt safe all the way through my rhinoplasty journey. Dr. Robinson did a fantastic job, and gave me the nose I have always dreamed about.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Overall experience was very positive. Appointment reminder texts and emails very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr Robinson and his staff are extremely friendly, patient and helpful there was not a single question they did not answer and they helped me improve my appearance.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Overall, I have had a great experience with Dr. Robinson and his staff. They have always been very helpful and responsive to all my questions. I do feel like recovery took longer than I expected, but that is not their fault. But perhaps I could have been a little more prepared for that. I am happy with my results and feel they are natural and enhance my overall appearance... Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I had a revision rhinoplasty. I was explained everything in perfect detail. The surgery went just as planned. So far everything is healing very nice. My nose is shaping up very well. Dr. Robinson is a great surgeon. Excellent bed side manner and very personable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

pleasant first time experience with this type of surgery and with dr robinson.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Robinson is an amazing surgeon, a true artist. He takes the time to understand your concerns and goes above and beyond for the patient. He also has a wonderful staff. I HIGHLY recommend.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Burke P. Robinson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As an award-winning, Double Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Burke P. Robinson, MD, FACS specializes in the most advanced surgical & non-surgical facial procedures to enhance and revitalize the appearance while maintaining natural-looking results. For over 25 years, Dr. Robinson has dedicated his attention solely to facial cosmetic surgery. Dr. Robinson has achieved double board certification by both the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. His expert knowledge of facial anatomy and superior aesthetic sensibility give him the keen insight needed to assess the balance of his patients’ features and develop a personalized surgical approach which boosts overall patient health while also minimizing scarring. In his practice at Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery (RFPS), Dr. Robinson has assembled a team who shares his commitment to excellence in patient care, education, and safety. Our clients trust our dedicated focus on their needs and our complete respect for patient well-being. We provide the best quality services and concentrate our efforts on helping patients achieve their individual goals. At Robinson Facial Plastic Surgery, our priority is YOU, the patient.

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1985)

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Otoplasty
  • Cosmetic Botox
  • Laser resurfacing

• Vitals “Most Compassionate Doctor”
  • Vitals “Patient Choice Award”
  • Ben Shuster Memorial Award – Honorable Mention
  • Castle Connolly “Top Doctor”
  • Atlanta Magazine’s “Top Doctor”
  • Realself “Top Doctor” for Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty & Facelift
  • Talk of the Town 5-Star Award for “Excellence in Customer Service & Patient Satisfaction”
  • My Alpharetta Magazine Readers Choice Awards “Best Plastic Surgeon”
  • Best of North Atlanta “Best Cosmetic Surgery”
  • The American Registry “America’s Most Honored Professionals”
  • U.S. News & World Report “America’s Top Doctor”

• Calvarial Bone Repair with Porous D, L-Polylactide