Ratings for Dr. Carolina Rodriguez Rad

Dr. Rad did a root canal for me the same day I saw my primary dentist. She was thorough, professional, an extremely warm and friendly. Definitely put me at ease for a less than thrilling procedure. Her staff is also warm and completely professional. I hope I never have to see her again, but recommend her wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

What a wonderful practice! I love going there because I know I'm in the best hands!! It makes going to the dentist FUN!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

The BEST! HIGHLY Recommend (especially for scardy cats!) I've had several root canals done by Dr. R and she is efficient, but very through and caring. She always explains the "what and why" before a procedure. The staff is top-notch also: professional, but very friendly and courteous. Always follows-up after a procedure. I've had minimal pain, or discomfort after a root canal and no complications.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Carolina Rodriguez-Rad performed root canal on me and also help set up an emergency appointment with an oral surgeon to help address extreme swelling from an infection. She is an excellent professional--obviously meticulous, careful, and knowledgeable. Very friendly, easy to talk to, and caring. She is in practice with her mother (kind of charming to see such a family business these days). Would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011