Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Fontaine

Dr. Fontaine is the BEST! I've been seeing him since I moved to NC in 2004. He truely listens and lets you know that he puts your health and comfort as his #1 priority! My daughter now sees him and I have referred a lot of my friends to him. I wish he was a general practitioner so that I could see him for everything!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Fontaine is great! Best gyn and I will never change. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is easy to talk with and truly listens to you. I feel like he isnt just a doctor but a partner in my health care!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Fontaine is not only the best Gyno I have been to but the best Dr in general! He has been there constantly to answer all of questions and always has my best intrests in mind. I would recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

In my opinion, this doctor has a poor bedside matter. I would not reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Fontaine is AWESOME!!! The MOST personable Gyn I have ever seen and I have moved and lived all over the USA.. VERY VERY recommended!!! I couldn't possibly say enough good things about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Timothy P. Fontaine's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)