Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Nowak

Excellent and knowedgable doctor with many years of experience. He is great with children and good at making kids laugh even when they are feeling sick. Would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Went in and waited 1 hr and 30 minutes before I got to see the doctor. My husband and I went in for an eye infection. Once we began talking treatments, he proceeded to tell me to take my husbands antibiotic (its againt the law to take another persons Perscribed medication) that isn't working for him and gave him a different one. I politely asked why he thought that medication would work for me if it didn't work for my husband and he got angry. I also asked him if he thought a immune steroid would help and he got extremely unprofessional and rude towards us. I ended up walking out, because I couldnt believe the way he was treating me. He ended up giving me an antibiotic that I told him my stomach couldn't handle. I was so upset over the whole ordeal that I cried! NEVER going back to this place just because of this cruel human being.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Always helpful and knowlegible. Works at busy clinic and not always available. Call Mercy North Clinic in Ankeny to schedule appointment.

Submitted May 21, 2006

Dr. Stephen R. Nowak's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ankeny, IA