Ratings for Dr. Santo J. Paniello

Dr. Paniello is the best doctor I ever met. Very high skill in his field. He moved to Wesley Chapel..but I will follow him. Can not find doctor with best knowledge like him. Professional and did best work for surgery! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He delivered my baby, very professional, great doctor, excellent c section experience, quick and very fast recovery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

R Paniello is very unfriendly,uncaring ,he made me feel uncomfortable by not explaining or talking at all when he was delivering my baby !!!!he just sat there, and after the baby was born he just got up and left the room ,no congratulation no good luck nothing at all !!!!he made my delivery very unpleasant :(.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Awesome Doctor :) I would highly recommend. He always takes time to address any concerns I have, even if they are small and insignificant. Never makes me feel like I'm asking too many questions either. On top of it, his staff is wonderfully friendly and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

This Dr. delivered my only child. He was unfriendly when he was in the labor and delivery room, which was about 10 min total. After, he just left the room, no good-bye, no good-luck, nothing. I was irritated that my Dr. who I was comfortable with wasn’t there. Just my luck he was on call that day!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Great Doctor! Switched late in pregnancy and Dr. Paniello was awesome.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

The only OB/GYN for me. Love all the doctors at the center. I'm on my 2nd pregnancy and he is taking all my issues with my 1st and keeping track of them with my second. Great office technology with new 3D/4D ultrasound machine. Always available for any emergancy and takes great care to insure everything went well.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

He delivered my first baby and hopefully will deliver all my future kids. He is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable and professional, and easy to talk to at the same time. Great guy!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Takes the time to explain everything, has a great "bedside manner", and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

am ok Dr for most of my pregnancy. Was not real supportive of natural childbirth and made me feel like an idiot for wanting to have time to labor, and try natural. Made me feel stupid for chosing and OB vs a midwife. "patients like you tie our hands behind our backs" all over asking for no to minimal medical intervention unless medically warented. I switched to a midwife at 36 weeks. I don't see a problem using him if your looking for meds, as as a general GYN dr.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Santo J. Paniello's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal