Ratings for Dr. Patricia G. Malerich

I visited Dr.Patricia for my skin allergy, I had 2 visits with her, every time i go she simply says your skin is still better, I don't understand that, we can't wait till it gets worsen and then go for a treatment right. There is some underlying issue which needs to be figured out. My second visit was the worst , I had to wait for 40 mins after my scheduled appointment time , Then Doctor spoke only for few mins and left the room, I was thinking she would come back, but her assistant said she is done with you. This was the worst treatment I ever had. She didn't spend time, nor she wanted to know what my issue was, no response for any question asked. This was the worst experience. and it is simply waste of money. I will not recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I visited Dr. Malerich for the first time for an annual exam. She was thorough, friendly and professional and I felt confident with her skills. She decided to biopsy and remove a small growth I had because of a change I had noted. I appreciated her bedside manner during the removal and my scar is almost unnoticeable after a few weeks. Fortunately, it was benign, but I was relieved she removed it. I was very happy she kept to the appointment time and spent a reasonable length of time with me. I am definitely glad I changed from another dermatologist to Dr. Malerich.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

this is a top doc. very frindly and welcoming making the patient comfortable. but at the same time inspires great confidence in her ability and knowledge. tom dugann

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Unlike many docs, Dr. Malerich did not seem rushed at all and took the time to answer all my questions in detail. She clearly explained all treatment options. Knowledgeable, friendly, and seemed to take genuine interest in my Dx and Tx. Exam and treatment were thorough with more attention to detail than I've experienced with other dermatologists. Highly recommend..

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Malerich was right on time, in the room not 2 minutes after I was. Her staff was courteous and she knew exactly what was wrong with me and how to fix it, very smart. The treatment worked and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Patricia G. Malerich's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan