Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Castro

I was pleasantly surprised at my first visit with Dr. Castro. The hygienst was very informative. Everyone made me feel like I mattered and that no question was a bad question, and made sure that I understood everything. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I visited Dr. Castro's office for my first time for a tooth ache and felt nothing but welcome. The staff all really seemed to care about what was going on with me, and genuinely concerned to help. I felt like I was in a safe place. Dr. Castro diagnosed, and gave me several treatment options which I loved, as I know nothing of dentistry. Everything explained very well! Will definitely return

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I have been going here for two years and love it. Dr. Castro is very friendly and caring. The front staff is very knowledgeable as well as the clinical staff. This is a great office in my opinion with which I have had nothing but good experiences.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I was a former patient who went to castro at the recommendation of a friend. I had porcelean crowns on my two front teeth and I let him talk me into redoing them with the "up to date and modern technology" offered compared to when I had mine done years prior. Needless to say I have not returned in 3.5 years because after 6 FAILED attempts at colors and shapes and sizes I trust no one! I cannot believe I spent a little over $1800 on my two front top teeth and am completely disatisfied with the results. They tried to make my teeth the shape/size they thought they should be...with no regards to the fact not every young woman has the standard text book shape and size teeth. I have cried in their office as a result. I tried to get a refund in order to take my business elsewhere and try to get their mess up fixed....received no return call...nor did I receive a return repky to the letter I sent expressing my concerns and dissatisfaction. Will not recommend or return!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Castro for about 15 years. He possesses great people skills and shows geniune concern for his patients. His caring personality relieves any fears or anxiety that most feel when going to the dentist. His staff is very friendly and accommodating to ones needs. He is gentle and cares about his patients overall health. I highly recommend Dr. Castro to anyone looking for that great experience.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013