Ratings for Dr. William L. Bresonis

Poor poor provider. His breath always smells like garlic when he comes over to examine you. He has a very poor "bedside manner" and is rather gruff with the children in his care. He also diagnosed a family member of mine with an overbite that needed braces, only to be told by a later dentist, that those braces were never needed in the first place. He didn't complete the service for my son, and gave him poor fitting braces that never stuck to his teeth. Inferior adhesive he used, and then he just ripped the braces off one day and didn't give him retainers, nothing. He told us he couldn't help anymore. Money and garlic bread seem to be Dr Bresonis' concerns mainly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

This was my first time coming to Dr. Bresonis office for my son and I will say I was thoroughly pleased. My sons appointment was at 11:00 a.m for a consultation and we were brought in right on time. The staff was very friendly and helpful in answering the questions I had. The consultation determined that my son would need a more involved work up of x-rays , impressions etc. instead of making a new appointment, the doctor allowed us to get the work up right then. This was great because we travel from quite a distance and it saved us another trip to Amsterdam. Overall, the friendliness of the staff and doctor made our visit successful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014