Ratings for Dr. Frederick A. Fox

My visit was exceptional! Everyone was welcoming and very professional. I felt at ease and everything went smoothly and accurate. Great place!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Very pleasapleasant and. Professional Very profofessional and pleasant staff. A pleasure to have as my doctor, Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

In November, 2009 I paid Dr fox $3,160 for him to place two crowns on two dental implants. Dr Fox indicated that he did have experience in performing this type procedure. When the Dr was installing the crowns, he inadvertently pulled one of the implants out of my jaw. This was very shocking and painful to me. I had to wait about 6 months for the bone to heal, and another 6 months to let the new implant heal. Dr Fox then installed the crowns. 30 days later one of the crowns cracked and needed to be replaced. 3 years later the crown cracked again. I have never had any other crown fail me. I was also surprised when the Dr said that I should not expect more than 5 years out his work. When I called him for further service after the second crown failed he lied and said it was more than 4 years since he installed it (4 years since the payment but only 3 since the install). I was very disappointed in the Doctors attitude, his lack of desire to stand behind his work. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013