Ratings for Dr. Randall E. Wilson

Have been a patient for many years Very satisfied with Dr. Wilson's work Also histaff is excellent.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

very poor chair-side manner. Dr. Wilson would not listen to me. It was only his way of working on my teeth or not at all. I found a different dentist. Billing statements are nearly impossible to understand. Was billed through a California company. Some of the staff were good; others were difficult.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

The amount I paid is the last amount billed to me before my final bill which I'm sure they are going to try and raise. I discovered this Dentist office is a rip off. The dentist did not listen to what we wanted done he did lots of extra before actually performing a crown which he never did because they quoted one cost and then when we were going to get the crown quoted another. My husband and I decided against the crown and the Office Manager Karen stated to me that she is going to bill for the crown anyway which I had to place a stop on my dental account from this provider. I asked her how is she billing for something we never received? She said to them the work was done even though we are not receiving the crown so to them because they did the prep work its like to them that we received the crown. Yes, I had the same look are you kidding me you did not do the work and you are not getting paid for a crown that we have not received I'm sure they haven't heard of Fraud! or have they?

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012