Ratings for Dr. Roe F. Clarke

My family went to ger for all long time and let's say it'll take us even longer to fix what she did! She will take personal calls from handyman, biller, son, etc. God forbid when you realize she has more problems than you she insists on you having a discharge exit plan that if she had her way would take 1+ years and will insist it's not about the $$$ . Best bet is to not even start with her but with a therapist who will help and give you solid direction!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Given the stressors of daily life and being an attorney, the benefit of being able to speak to a qualified therapist such as Dr. Clarke has been extremely helpful. Dr. Clarke is an insightful therapist who takes a very caring approach to her clients. She does more than simply talk and listen. She identifies the root of why a person feels the way he/she does and works very hard in the subsequent treatment process. She is committed to the health of her clients and is undeterred in that objective.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Clarke has changed my girl friend's life in such positive ways. I have never seen my girl friend feel more confident, strong, independent and free. She is always there for my girlfriend no matter what time of day. She truly is the best of the best. You can tell she is extremely passionate about helping others!

Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Clarke has changed my life in ways I never thought possible. She is genuine, empathetic, and dedicated to me and my progress. Every session is productive and she addresses the truth of my problems. I have learned so much about myself, including the dark parts none of us want to see in ourselves, and I have never felt so free. She is compassionate and accepts me for who I am, and I am healing because of this. I cannot thank her enough for saving my life. As a professional in the same field as Dr. Clarke, I also want to speak about her expertise and level of sophistication: She knows what she's doing! I trust her observations, conceptualizations, and interventions. She sees the root of your problem, which many therapists can miss resulting in wasted years of therapy. Not Dr. Clarke! A therapist like her is not easy to find and I am so grateful for all she's done for me.

Submitted September 2, 2017

I have been to other psychologist and I have never experienced a more committed practitioner. She makes herself very available to me when I need it. She hears much more than what I am saying and is exceptional at honing in on the real issue. She has both challenged and encouraged me to grow as a human being. It is clear to me that she takes her work very serious and is incredibly passionate about helping others and dedicated to her profession. I am so grateful to have found her.

Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Clarke has allowed to really open up and express my feelings in such a positive way. She is really helping me get to my root causes. I never felt more confident, free, and beautiful.

Submitted August 31, 2017

She made me worse, not better. Ruined my self esteem and pressured me to make decisions I wasn't okay with. Almost ruined my family.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I ahve to see that this was my only run in with therapy and it made me run in the other direction. My husband cheated on me with my brother's wife and all the Dr. had to say to me was that I need to undersatnd how he feels and look at what I did wrong to make him do that. no offense, I know it takes two people to get a divorce and I see what mistakes I made in my marriage, but nothing that anyone could ever do to me would make me cheat on them with their brother. Lets just say that the only thing it made me do was file for divorce quicker and I'm glad that I did.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Run away from this know it all while you still have self esteem. If you let her know two weeks in advance you are going to miss an appointment she will demand you do a telephonic appointment so she can collect $$$$$$.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Clarke was pivotal in giving me direction in some tough times during my life. She allowed me the opportunity to express myself and then helped me to remain positive in spite of my tough times. Her compassionate nature was unsurpassed and gave me inspiration to battle my issues.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017