Ratings for Dr. Roe F. Clarke

She made me worse, not better. Ruined my self esteem and pressured me to make decisions I wasn't okay with. Almost ruined my family.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I ahve to see that this was my only run in with therapy and it made me run in the other direction. My husband cheated on me with my brother's wife and all the Dr. had to say to me was that I need to undersatnd how he feels and look at what I did wrong to make him do that. no offense, I know it takes two people to get a divorce and I see what mistakes I made in my marriage, but nothing that anyone could ever do to me would make me cheat on them with their brother. Lets just say that the only thing it made me do was file for divorce quicker and I'm glad that I did.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Run away from this know it all while you still have self esteem. If you let her know two weeks in advance you are going to miss an appointment she will demand you do a telephonic appointment so she can collect $$$$$$.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Clarke was pivotal in giving me direction in some tough times during my life. She allowed me the opportunity to express myself and then helped me to remain positive in spite of my tough times. Her compassionate nature was unsurpassed and gave me inspiration to battle my issues.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Clarke is an excellent clinical psychologist. She is very warm, extremely caring and truly honest. Dr. Clarke is very knowledgeable, competent and experienced in her profession. I came to Dr. Clarke with marital issues and through her support and guidance I was able to make an extremely difficult decision and through her advise and open heart she helped me through a very difficult time. Dr. Clarke is compassionate, empathetic and understanding all while healing, empowering and creating a better version of me.

Submitted March 29, 2017

I started going to Dr. Clarke during a very tough time in my life. She helped me through the immediate problem, but more importantly, she is helping me get to the root causes. We go really deep into my past and she helps me make the connections to my current behavior and feelings. She's not one of those therapists that just listens to you talk for an hour. She pushes me forward so that I progress in my therapy.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. “Roe” is self-serving and self-centered. She will answer her cell phone in the middle of a therapy session to speak with her biller, handyman, or adult son. My husband and I went there and if we would have stayed, we would have been divorced by now. Leaving her has saved our marriage! She will make personal appointments while you are in the room and demand the person on the other end of the phone give her special treatment because she is a “doctor”.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Clarke was referred to me by a professional that I know to assist me with some counseling with my daughter. my daughter has struggled with some personal issues including family loss at a very young age and Dr. Clarke was willing to work with her and kindly give me guidance as well. I appreciate the patience and professionalism that she provided to us both during this hard time.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I am a former patient and I agree she treated me horribly. It has taken me months to recover.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

This doctor is a narcissist who tries to destroy your relationships, perhaps because of her own issues. She uses her patients for financial gain and her ego. I am not the only one. Please do your research and trust your instincts.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016