Ratings for Dr. Richard Cho

I chose Dr. Cho as a primary care physician without meeting him first and am very happy with my first encounter which was a routine physical. The appointment was timely, Dr. Cho was attentive and I got my labs done downstairs right after the appointment. I'd recommend him based on my experience so far.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Arrogant Rude Uncaring & Unknowledgeable! Will never go back!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I went for a physical and felt extremely rushed. He did all the necessities and had conversation about misc medical review during the exam, which he somewhat rushed through. He started to jump into partbtatbi normally do with my gynecologist without first asking. Office summary after was very short and seemed uncaring as he was grabbing the phone when I was hardly done speaking to him. We didn't speak in detail about one issue and I forgot to ask for a med refill because of the rush (walked back in for it).

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Cho for the last couple years and I am always impressed with his attentoveness and ability to break down his medical knowledge to something clear and easily comprehensible. He goes fast, namely because the office is often packed with patients. Dr. Cho remembers details about me and my family members, and I really appreciate his polite, professional, *no-***** manner. Great office, always helpful when it comes to approaching issues with insurance- they gave me advice on how to help my non-insured sister with a realistic expectation of costs and how to avoid high fees. My mom is also a patient of his, and we are all grateful to have him as our physician.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I love Dr. Cho. He is definitely motivated to figure issues out and will make suggestions of who to go to if he is out of options. He spends as much time with me as I need and will squeeze you into his schedule if absolutely necessary - which it has been. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

All doctors are the same, greedy, rushed, uncaring, annoyed, unknowledgeable, mostly all guess work, sometimes they get lucky they got it right most of the time they don't

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

This doctor was quick to see me and quick to diagnose. as it turned out he was incorrect on his diagnosis which was supported by another doctor. He seemed always in a rush and more concerned with seeing the next patient then he was with paying attention to my needs.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Front desk staff terribly disorganized. When I arrived at 8:00, only one person; at end of visit, 6 people and much less efficient. Told by one person to go to the "other" window and then told by that person to go back to the first! 5 others standing and chatting and ignoring the patient. Never able to make follow-up appointment.Dr. Cho is concerned, knowledgeable and terric.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Richard Cho's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)