Ratings for Dr. Tiffany M. Flanagan

Dr, Flanagan is a wonderful doctor! She is very knowledgeable, professional, insightful and personable. It is evident that she keeps abreast of current treatments. I would recommend her to all women; and often do as I have opportunity to do so. She is a wonderful asset to the Sanford area and to the medical profession overall. She would be a great teacher of doctors.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I also agree with the ladies above. I adored Dr. Flanagan. She delivered my first daughter. I remember that she was the only one in the practice who didn't judge me for being a teen mom and explained everything so thoroughly to me. On the day that I went into labor...she came in and saw me and told me that she was going home at 5 and if I wanted her to deliver my daughter, than I better get to it. She was joking but thankfully I went into labor and was ready to deliver around 3:30pm. I knew that if I didn't deliver by 5, then the other ob/gyn, who was so mean, would be in with me. Thanks to Dr. Flanagan for An amazing birth experience. If I ever have another child...I will for sure travel to sanford for her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I absolutely LUUUUUUv Dr. Tiffany. I have been her patient since 1996. she delivered my first born and 3 years ago she delivered my pre-menapause child :} She is wonderful. She listens to her patients and she forms a cooperative relationship. If there are any questions she is very thorough in her response. She gives pros and cons to every tx and ultimately will proceed forward in accordance with your wishes and what is the most safe and effective response to any areas of concern. I hope this all makes sense...in summation Dr. Flanagan is the BOMB as the 14 year old used to say. Luv ya Dr. see you soon.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Flanagan is the best doctor ever. My mom has been going to her since we moved to Cary back in 1994 and I started going to her soon after. I would have never had made it through my pregnancy without her. And even though she is not in Cary anymore, we will be traveling to Sanford to she her!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Tiffany M. Flanagan's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, NC