Ratings for Dr. James R. Chaffin

He did a full mouth in veneers about 5 years ago . The dentist I see is telling me they fit like socks on chicken they will have to be replace. I quit going to him because I told him I was have pain he took a X-ray said evrth

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

My husband and I feel we received good dental care but office staff is rude. Sometimes office is closed when we had appointments! Refuse to finish work on my crown when I complained about misbooked appointments . Dr Chaffin returned my call but talked over me. Said I must have misunderstood and new office manager would change things. Yes she did. That's when they refused to see me. Dental Board of AZ confirms they should be finishing the work. I have no recourse but to file a complaint. Even then nothing will be done other than registering an official complaint

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Had lots of upgrade work done to old dental work. Beautiful work, but seems they want to constantly upsell you. Seems to prefer crowns over fillings (to increase profit maybe?) Also talks fast. Reminds one of car salesman. Tries too hard to convince you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

My experience was amazing. I came from brightnow dental because they could not get my crown on my front tooth right. So far Dr.chaffin has made the temporary crown better than what brightnow did for my permanent!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Although I never enjoy going to the dentist, the entire staff of this office always makes me feel welcome. They try their best to make sure I am comfortable and as relaxed as possible. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

The staff and Dr. Chaffin are always happy and friendly and ready to assist with any questions I have.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I find him to be very good but a bit wordy. I have been going to him for about 3 years and have had lots of work done well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

very good informative friendly clean punctual a pleasure to deal with

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Chaffin is very good and willing to work with you to get you the best care. Most of the staff will go out of there way to help in an emergency. I would highly recommend Dr. Chaffin.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

• Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Humana PPO
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons