Ratings for Dr. Bradford T. Flagg

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Flagg for 12 years and dealt with various illnesses over the years. He is a very good doctor, he listens and responds to your concerns, he always calls back in person about test results and his office is attentive. They make room for urgent visits, deal promptly with prescription refills, etc.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Flagg is excellent and our whole family sees him. Great demeanor and very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Flagg for over 14 years and he's great. He is always in a good mood and takes the time to treat you as a person and not a number. In the past few years there seems to have been a turnover in his staff and it's not for the better. Two of his staff are so rude and impolite that I am now looking for a new physician. The two female staff members don't seem to understand the concept of customer service. It's very unfortunate especially since I really respect him as a physician.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

EXCELLENT 100% MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH DR. FLAGG WAS EXCELLENT. HE IS VERY THOROUGH IN ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY PREVIOUS MEDICAL HISTORY. IT SHOWS ME THAT HE CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS WELL-BEING. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS EXCELLENT.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

My boyfriend has been a loyal patient of Dr. Flagg's and I didn't have a primary physician, so when I was incredibly sick with a high fever & nausea, I made an appointment. Dr. Flagg was able to see me right away, had a great uplifting attitude, and everyone in the office was very helpful and pleasant (despite my condition AND appearance, haha). The medication he prescribed had me feeling much better in a couple days. I'm happy to now be a patient of Dr. Flagg's, too!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Flagg is a wonderful, caring physician who takes the time to talk with me. I never feel rushed or made to feel 'stupid' around him... he cares about me as a whole being, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Bradford T. Flagg's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AARP