Ratings for Dr. Megan J. Cowsill

Doctor Cowsill has been treating me for over 5 years. I have glacoma and high preasure, she has lowered my pressure to acceptable amounts and has stopped the glacoma from progressing. She has aways been available in cases of emergencies and follows up on her own time. She is fantastic. My daughter had a medical emergency, Dr. Cowsill seen her immediately, treated her, consulted the emergency room physician, got her stable and then recommended her to a specialist. Even after sending her to a specialist Dr. Cowsill followed up to make sure my daughter was pleased with the specialist and consulted making sure she agreed with the treatment. She is very personable, caring and knowledgable. Has evening and saturday appointments. I rated the Shelby Township office staff as excellent. I get my eye exams yearly and visual fields, have never had any issues and highly recommend this doctor. I trust her with my sight!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr.Cowsill is coming like a storm,after a check-up doesn't say diagnoses, gives medeication and runs away. She gave me a sample of eye drops that was expired 6 moths ago plus there were no drops in the botle. I will not recommend Dr.Cowsill.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Megan J. Cowsill's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)