Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Shinedling

amazing great good good good good good good good good good good good good good

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

God Bless Dr Ed - My wife and myself have been wonderfully taken care of for some 20 years until his unfortunate death on 12/26/2015. We hope to continue with Dr. Paul Ezzo should he decide to take over Dr Ed's practice. The staff is trying their utmost best during this most difficult time of transition. They were and hope to soon be again able to care for our teeth! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I have to say that there were 2 other reviews that I agee with. Shinedling is hounding us for $270 for a visit that was supposed to be included in the $19950 he charged for upper dental prosthesis. He must be having a slow day when he becomes his own collection agent .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

He is not a good man. He has charged me for things that the did not do. When I asked about it, too bad...it was already paid for and I was not getting a refund. They act super nice and like they are giving you a deal, but it is all lies. He has messed up my mouth and is trying to blame other dental professionals for it. How can he blame someone else for choices/work that he made/did?! He does not do what he says he is going to do. I am having to spend even more money, elsewhere, to get his work fixed. I went back to him, asking if he would help me, but I was going to have to pay, so I am going elsewhere. I have had other dental professionals look at his work and they cannot believe that he actually does what he does to people. They also advised me that he has a bad reputation in the community. This man is shameful and I whole-heartedly suggest you go elsewhere. I am glad that some people are not in the position that I am, but I would never recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Shinedling was awesome! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Wonderful Experience and wonderful staff, would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Frightening experience - held my insurance refund check for 4 months, two failed surgeries and an emergency hospital visit. There are many, many other skilled periodontists and oral surgeons in Collin County; you'd be safer selecting one of them.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012