Ratings for Dr. John E. Fitzpatrick

One of the most caring, kindest and brilliant doctors I have ever met. I have been going to Dr. Fitzpatrick for years and he and his staff are top notch. He is very patient, has time to spend with you and answers all of your questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I went to see Dr. Fitzpatrick for treatment of chronic migraine headache. He is not the first Doctor I have seen over the course of many years suffering with this disease. He was extremely knowledgable, patient, and understanding, and gave me all the time I needed without feeling pressured or rushed. He gave me many options, and hope for treatment and eventual relief of my chronic symptoms. I would recommend him very highly, and am finally feeling optimistic. The wait time was not unbearable, and very well worth it. The office staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

This doctor truly listens. He's usually on time, isn't rushed, and is very knowledgeable. If he isn't sure of what is going on w/ the patient, he won't give up and shrug his shoulders like some doctors do. The staff is excellent, too.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Nicest doctor I have ever been to. Listens and no question is ever 'stupid'. Sometimes I'll hear about a med and he always knows not only about it, but is never 'offended' by asking as doctors can be. In all the years I've been seeing him, not once have I been made to feel less then involved with my care and am always 100\% informed by Dr. Fitzpatrick. Always on time and you are never rushed. This is a kind, understanding, and brilliant doctor who cares about pain management and your well being. DO NOT hesitate to see him. I fear doctors but have been able to go so please, don't live with pain and go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

My experiences with Dr. Fitzpatrick have been uniformly superb. He diagnosed my cervical spine injury, and for the last five years has been the principal manager of my care. He has patiently dealt with my pain control issues ( I developed severe neuropathic pain after surgery.) He is on time, thorough, and obviously concerned for both my body, and my mind. There is little more to say, save that among physicians he has an extraordinary reputation.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. John E. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal