Ratings for Dr. Michael Clemente

Would not recommend. Trainee does all the work. He will be with the patient for less than 2 minute then leave the trainee to do the work.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

When in for lower braces for 2 slightly twisted teeth,was told 6 mths procedure . The female trainee did most of the work. He usually walk in for 2 minutes...this is not a joke....After 6 months and very little change in apperance. I complain and micheal place 2 rubber band on brace. It was so tight. Broken my tooth. I Had to get a $2000 root canal done at my expense 3 wks later. Wow not recommend. His price will be lower than most. But work is not great compare to others in the field. His trainee does 97% of the work. After almost 1 yr the work was completed. I like the appearane of the work.....but the trainee place lot of cement on the wire could not floss...return to my regular dentist after 6 mth for cleaning..and they told me to return to get cement fix...I did, the worst I could have done...Michael got the drill and mess my teen up my making huge floss hole spaces...I would not recommend...not due to better price...his daughter does much better work...I would recommend her is she is doing the job.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I went to Dr. Clemente almost 20 years ago and I regret it to this day. I used to have a perfect bottom row of teeth and a couple out of place on the top row. My dentist sent me to Clemente to get braces on the top row and he insisted on putting braces on the bottom as well, which I can only assume means more of a payday for him. Well that payday came at the expense of my teeth which are horribly crooked for the rest of my life. I regret being a child and not being able to object because even then I knew I didn't need the braces. Horrible. Please do not go here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

My experience with Dr. Michael Clemente was horrible. He never once greeted my daughter ( the patient)with any warmth or kindness. Every visit was an effort to just say hello,if she and I were lucky enough to get one. Treatment was not fully explained- probably due to the mechanical nature of how he works and treats his patients. The problem was not corrected to our satisfaction. I found him to be an arrogant individual who best be suited working with robots rather than human beings, especially children.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Michael Clemente in Ridgewood. After seeing him for nearly two years for Invisalign treatment, I felt he was rude and defensive for almost the entire treatment. I felt my questions and concerns were never answered in a straight forward and professional manner. At one point, I'd been raising an issue for nearly four months about a certain tooth movement until he finally listened and addressed it. On my final appointment with him he actually stormed out of the visit while I was still speaking to him and letting him know how dissatisfied I was. After I'd paid him thousands of dollars, I was left to his technicians to resolve my concerns. I was stunned that a doctor would not have more obligation and committment to a patient and the patient's satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013