Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Weintraub

Based on the positive reviews I saw for Dr. Weintraub, I went to him. He performed a procedure which left me with no option but to find another dentist and have oral surgery to correct his negligence. After this terrible experience, I felt I should warn others to avoid him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Most Trauma survivors find dentists unbearable.Think of being confined in a horizontal position, a face close enough to feel its breath, hands in my mouth quietly whispering now don’t move and reminding me to keep my mouth open. A regular check up for most; a terrifying re-traumatization for me. That second I’m not in a dentist chair I’m in my trauma. I never found a dentist who I could explain my fears to, feel cared for and safe enough for a 2nd appointment. Survivors don’t take care of themselves; we believe we’re not worth being taken care of. Shame paralyzes our lives long after we are "over it”. Dr Robert A. Weintraub is a man whose warmth reaches the very darkest of places where shame has done its worst damage. There are few who can understand so compassionately the suffering of a survivor. But do not forget he is an exceptional dentist, a healer of more than teeth. If you think you may b ready to see a dentist, you’re ready to be one of Dr. Weintraub’s happiest patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Weintraub has been our family dentists since we moved into the area 3 years ago. He is thorough and sensitive to our needs. His technical knowledge seems to be the most extensive I've ever experienced. His staff is helpful, on time and relaxed. I will continue to go to his office therefore I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Weintraub's for several years. His staff is always friendly and warm. I was in terrible pain last week and needed a root canal. I was not happy and very nervous. Guess what?? I didn't feel a thing and the Doc called me that night to see how I was doing! That kind of care is unheard of. He is the best!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Staff was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The Doctor was painless and thorough. I was very pleased w/ my visits. I had a cleaning and 2 fillings. It was a great experience. I was looking for a Dentist closer to my work and who had evening hours. He fit the bill and I couldn't have been more happier w/ him. Also, his Staff made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I had just moved in the area and he was the closest dentist so I decided to use his service. The staff is very polite and timely. But I will not return to this Dr. I had a root canal done and it was the most painful experience of my life. My gums and jaw was in pain for 2 weeks after. I have 3 other root canals done by other Dr’s but had no issues. His manners are not the best either. Very bad pain management, He does not acknowledge what procedure he is about to do or time it will take. Also health scare tactics were used by him to come back for cleaning. I wondered why a lot of the time slots in his schedule were available, hence my experience with him. I will not return.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I moved to the area and Dr. Weintraub was the closest dentist, so I chose him. His staff were very nice and his office was modern. His manner was a bit abrasive for me, though. He boasted to me about his qualifications, his affiliation with an Ivy League university, and how his clients keep coming back to him. Not me. He was not personable and he doesn't bother to inform you in advance of what he is doing next in your mouth; he just forces his tools in there. When I told him I was not returning, he proceeded to call me 3x after I left to convince me to return. Knowledgable yes, but not the friendly manner I want in a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010